Friday, August 29, 2008

Wahoo!

We think this might be it... I woke up at 11 with strong contractions and some bleeding. Hasn't stopped, only gotten more consistent. We're trying to hold out a bit longer to go to the hospital- don't want Jess and Todd to have to get up at this ungodly hour, but unless things change, I'd say we'll be there soon! Right now (3:36) the contractions are about 4 minutes apart and about 1 minute in duration. They hurt like the dickens, but I'm using the slow breathing and Brian is pushing on my back while I rock on the exercise ball. We are surviving, though I might kill him for sleeping the last 3 hours. He only got up when Ethan fell out of bed. I refuse to let him go back to bed now! It's really not fair this birth process! If things pick up, which I imagine they will, it might be awhile before we update. Wish me luck! Come on little Lucas! Come out easy!

No comments: