Thursday, August 28, 2008

Old Wives' Tales...


Well, we've tried them all but one (the dreaded castor oil). Last night I ate a pound of fresh pineapple. I will say that I had a lot of contractions last night, but they apparently didn't go anywhere - still no Lucas! I did have a really fun evening trying though (if you don't count how sore my mouth got!). We had a dance party, that was really fun until it ended in a big boom! But little Ethan survived! He's a little toughie!




Brian and Ethan had great days yesterday. Ethan has been awesome when Brian drops him off and he was actually a lot of fun last night at Costco. I had a not-so-inspiring day when I realized I couldn't sit very easily because I can no longer cross my legs or even get them very close together and I was wearing a skirt. Today, I am for sure in pants! Lots to do and hopefully today I'll get them done!

No comments: