Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here Goes!




I've thought about starting a blog for some time now, but only in my excessive restlessness have decided to actually figure it out. It seems this baby is holding out for a bit longer and I am starting to get addicted to the September baby message boards- not a good hobby! So I figure that this way, if you wonder how we're doing- whether the baby is getting any closer, etc., you can check here. As school gets closer, we all know I won't have quite as much time on my hands to send lots of emails- so this way, even if I can't get off a bunch of emails in the morning citing exactly how uneventful our evening/night was, I can quick post a comment and you'll all know not to call and say "how's it going?"

2 comments:

Katie said...

Katie -
Your page looks great! We can't wait to see more!!

Love,
K, K & M

Nick and Angie said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so... glad you started a blog!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Yay for blogging!!!