Friday, August 15, 2008

Insomnia~

For some reason, I can not sleep between the hours of 3 and 5. It is driving me crazy! Other than that, it was a good night. Yesterday, for me, was somewhat miserable- sitting in a tiny chair in the back of a room on a ledge - behind the AC unit- so it wasn't cooling us at all. I swelled up like a balloon- awful! But, I survived and went and picked up Ethan from his last day in his class. He starts the next class on Monday- big day!
We had a fun night last night with a hula-hooping tournament (on the Wii) between the three of us. I'd like to say I'm the reigning champion at 8 1/2 months pregnant! I refuse to post pictures of it, so don't expect any! Ethan is just figuring it out, but not really- he gets 2-4 spins per side (My best score is a total of 863 spins). We do love Wii Fit, I gotta say!
Today Ethan and I spend the morning at the zoo with our friends Summer and Payton, and then Brian will come home for the afternoon so I can go to a science training. My team-teacher from last year will be there, so I'm actually looking forward to it. Tonight the boys will hang out here while I go to a back-to-school BBQ at my principal's house. Busy day, but I think it will be fun!

No comments: