Monday, August 18, 2008

Ahhh! School's Back!

We had a great day yesterday- hid in the cool house all afternoon/evening playing with trains, getting things ready for school, and competing on the Wii (I still am winning by the way, as hard as Brian may try!) I'm including a picture (not very good quality- from Brian's phone) of Ethan rehearsing with the band at church. He took it very seriously and had a great time.

I have a work day today- plus Meet the Teacher night from 4-6. It will be a marathon and I'm not sure I'll survive, but I don't think I have a choice! I do have a doctor's appt. at 8:40 this morning - that'll be a nice break.

Send Ethan good thoughts- he starts his new class today! And send Brian good thoughts- he has to take Ethan, pick him up, and get him dinner because of my crazy schedule. I'll let you know what the doctor says!

No comments: