Saturday, May 16, 2009

No time... No time...

Carnival was great! I got a 3 month membership to the Idaho Athletic Club for $15 in the silent auction and Ethan rode around and around on the train.
Ethan got an ear infection and was up half the night last night (much better now, with the ear drops ) So glad for tubes, but yuck! Made us miss our lunch playdate- sad! But the meds were definitely a necessity- won't go into detail!
Spent the rest of the day getting ready for our big service project at my school tomorrow- Aargh! Hard to do with fussy, fussy boys!
Great dinner with Jess/Todd/Liam tonight. The boy thinks I'm a crack up - I like that!
Lucas pushed himself all over the floor (okay, really just in a circle) and is oh so close to that crawling thing!
Went to Walmart for the third time today, made a million lists, and I think we're off to bed!
(And don't worry, we did day 11 of our 30 day shred :)
Tomorrow night I promise pictures and a bit of sanity! Be praying for us tomorrow, that our project will go well and the boys will be cooperative!

No comments: