Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scooterific


I'm thinking maybe Ethan got put in time out today. Every conversation I had with him had something to do with time out.
"Xander in time out."
"Why was he in time out?"
"He crying. He no eat his cereal"
"He was in time out because he wouldn't eat his cereal?"
"No, he playing. He not in time out. He playing with toys." (in disgust that I didn't understand.)
...
"Mommy, you the baby. I feed you"
"Ok, yum, yum."
"Now you cry. You go time out. NOW Time out!"
"Why"
"No mommy. Time Out."
I asked him if he was in time out, but he said no. He was playing. In other news, we found out his class is having a program on the 19th. I can hardly wait! Get the cameras ready, this is sure to be hilarious! Apparently the song is something about "I see you, I see you, I see you, I see you." At least that's all he'd tell us. And he kept singing "Going on a Bear Hunt" which was really funny.
We took him over to the school to ride his scooter. He was having a great time, but got really tired and then refused to ride it. Thus, it was slung over my back while I pushed Lucas in the stroller (Brian had the dogs.)
Tomorrow is my last big test. Woo-hoo! Here's hoping!

No comments: