Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh What a Day!

Our service project could not have gone any better! I got a call from one of the group members this morning, saying that she and her family wouldn't be there and I got nervous! So, I prayed and prayed all the way to school that it would turn out all right and you know what- it was even better! I will post some before and after pics tomorrow, but overall, we totally cleaned the library, decorated it, and painted the staff room. My crew was so incredibly hard-working. They stepped right in at 9:30 when we got there and did not stop until 2-ish. I could hardly get them to stop and eat and drink! It was really fun and felt great to "be the church" rather than "go to church." My feet are killing me though- as we didn't sit down until around 2:30, and then it was only for a few minutes with Lucas.

Ethan and Lucas helped too....


And here are a couple of pictures from the carnival - fun!

No comments: