Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunny Sunny Saturday!




This week flew by- mostly because we spent a lot of our evenings exercising and that doesn't leave a whole lot of time or energy for the computer. Probably a good thing :) We are on Day 16 of the 30 Day Shred- Yahoo!!

Thursday night we had a great time eating and relaxing at the McConnel's. Lucas was really trying to crawl, but to no avail (yet).

Friday we relaxed and I ended up going to a fondue fiesta after Brian got home from work. It was fun to see some friends from work and to just relax.
Today we played and played some more. We walked this morning (1 mile for them, 4 for me ). Then we played at the house for awhile, went shopping and then it was naptime. After naptime the pool came out! It really wasn't that hot (only about 80) so only Ethan swam, but it was fun to get it out and to realize that we're all going to fit in there this summer. That'll be fabulous! Also, our willow trees have grown in so much that half the backyard is shaded all afternoon- fabulous!
Lucas is just so close to crawling. Today he resorted to spinning in 360 degree circles, pushing himself toward whatever his goal was. Not overly efficient, but he did manage to get the computer mouse in his mouth.
Tomorrow we are off to Cascade to stay in a fancy pants (well, kinda) hotel to swim and play and relax. I think it's just going to be fun to go on a trip as a foursome- we really don't do that very often!
I'll leave you with some Ethanisms....
"I clean up. Look at this whole place!"
"I can't carry that. It too big. Big like a dinosaur!"
"Brian! Where are you?"
"I love you. You love me. We're a happy family." (Yep, that's the Barney song!)
"I can't go bed. I scared window. It blow up and down." Solved the curtain/AC issue.
"We go hotel? We play other games." (no clue)

No comments: