Wednesday, October 29, 2008

2 Months Old!!

Well, I just spent the last two hours grading papers. My wonderful husband graded the worst of them. He deserves a medal. I am feeling a bit more caught up now. Today was a little rough- I was just exhausted by the end of the day. The boys and I went and got coffee so I'd have some energy to do the papers.
Lucas had a great day again as did Ethan. Someone must have taught Ethan the inevitable lesson that Halloween= candy. He was chanting "candy, candy, candy" in the car every time we passed some Halloween decoration. What a goof! He still insists he's going to be a monster. The thing is that he'll be in a lion costume. Brian likes to say that he's a monster dressed up as a lion. Very clever!
I caught a student running a business on office supplies out of her desk today. I emailed her mom so she could be sure to take a cut of the profits- I'm sure she gave her the stuff. I did think it was very innovative! Of course, it can't continue, but that's beside the point. This girl's got initiative!
Lucas turned 2 months today! All he wanted to do was eat- I cannot believe how much he's eaten today! Let's hope that means a great night ahead.

No comments: