Saturday, October 11, 2008

Some Movies We've Collected

We take a lot of video, but Brian has to help me figure them to upload, so here they are for the last couple of weeks. They're not all overly exciting, but they are kind of fun. Don't forget to scroll down to the music and pause it.

Here is Ethan reading the Monster Book to me that Angie got him a couple of weeks ago.

This was Ethan and Brian reading before bed. They couldn't agree on one book to read so they each read their own.

Here's Ethan playing Dance, Dance, Revolution at Rafiki.

This was on the way home from Rafiki. The boy was exhausted but trying desperately to eat.

That last one is my favorite. It was so funny!

2 comments:

Nick and Angie said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I think I have Summer do that lately though...good stuff.