Saturday, October 18, 2008

Adventures!


Here is a picture of us in front of the "Baboo" tree in my parents' yard!

My parents bought their grandchildren the prettiest potty I've ever seen! It's bright pink and Ethan loves using it! He has used it many many times and even has Mickey Mouse use it every time too! He just seems so old all of a sudden!

We are having a great time, though Ethan sure does get crazy at times! Last night we attempted to go out to pizza and it was quite the adventure. I can laugh now, but between the dirty diaper explosion, the screaming baby, and Ethan trying to escape while shouting at the baby at the table next to us, it was intense. We all did get some good pizza though and decided a movie was in order when we got home.

Lucas is sleeping really well here and I'm happy about that! It's hard doing nights by myself! We go home tomorrow, sadly, though we're excited to see Brian. We do love an airplane ride! Keep your fingers crossed- this airport is much bigger!

No comments: