Sunday, October 12, 2008

Growth Spurt?

Well- Lucas woke up early this morning and that put me in a stinky mood. It was only about 30 minutes before I usually get up, but I was sleepy! Then he ate about every 2 hours today. I know they're supposed to have a growth spurt about this time, so maybe that's it. Hopefully his nightime routine won't change!
This morning at church we heard a bunch of testimonies from people who have been affected by cancer. Some of the stories were really sad and some were really encouraging- such a nasty disease. Anyhow, several people in our church are involved in running for cancer events- raising money for research. I really do love how involved our church is with all aspects of the community. I think that it shows our faith so much more than only focusing on "religious" things.
Ethan was really funny at dinner. Every few minutes he would ask, "Yummy, Guys?" They must ask them that at daycare. We were laughing really hard- very cute. I made a bunch of dinners to freeze again tonight. It's amazing how much I enjoy cooking when I'm not trying to get it done by a certain time, or with munchkins crawling all over me. It's fun and even relaxing! I can only do it so stress-free when Brian's here to help, though.
We got to webcam-chat with Nana (my mom's mom) today. What fun! Ethan especially liked showing off his new backpack and his big-boy undies. It was great to see her. Afterwards, we got my brother and family's webcam working and Ethan was enthralled by his uncle. Very cute. I can't wait to talk to my niece- she was in bed. Speaking of bed, off I go- here's hoping for a very long time!

No comments: