Thursday, October 9, 2008

Energy, where?

I'm tired tonight. Lucas slept like a champ last night, but we had a busy day! I ended up taking him to the doc to check the dosage on the Zantac- thought that might be the reason for his fussies. He is now just shy of 11 pounds, my little tank! He is also now 23 inches with a 15.5 in head. He's definitely growing! It's good to know I can do something right! We switched his meds to Pepcid, but it had to be ordered, so we'll start it tomorrow. Otherwise, he's a healthy boy!
Ethan is cracking me up. He has become so snuggly- I love it! He used to be a strictly daddy's boy and lately has wanted more time with me. I can't help but love it! He's just growing up so fast. Too fast! I know the day is coming when I miss hearing the question, "What's that Mommy" 45 times on the 7 minute drive from daycare. Brian just told me that he was driving to daycare and Ethan started yelling to go the other way. Turned out Brian was going the wrong direction. He is stinkin' smart! Hopefully this way Brian won't ever take us all the way across Pennsylvania going the wrong direction again!
Brian and I are enjoying all the NBC Thursday night shows. Lucas just got a little fussy, so Brian's holed up in the bathroom with him, hoping the fan with lull him to sleep. He likes his sound machine, but there's something about the bathroom that just flicks a switch in his brain. Scary! I guess we all have our quirks. On to the SNL special!

No comments: