Monday, October 13, 2008

Fat Cheeks

Our little chipmunk....


He really is filling out! Brian said he was smiling tonight, but I think it was more of a smirk- to which Brian agreed. I take the boys to WA this weekend and that's where Ethan had many of his "firsts", so I fully expect to get a big gummy grin there- though without Brian there it would be a little sad....

Ethan wanted to show you his backpack.
He was nuts tonight, but we had fun making muffins together. He had a lot of fun talking to his cousin Morgan for the first time on the webcam. She was a little shy, but I can see the future and it's filled with the two of them giggling over the net. My biggest hope is that at Thanksmas Morgan and Ethan won't be as shy- And that Ethan won't pull her hair all the time like last Christmas. Sorry Morgan, but red hair is a novelty to him!

No comments: