Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Party!

What a fun baby shower! One of my partners threw it and did a great job. I couldn't believe how many cute things we got considering I only worked there two weeks so far! We got a lot of great outfits, gift cards, bath stuff, diapers, frames, books, and all sorts of baby goods. What nice people! The food was great too- I do love a good potluck! Lucas let everyone pass him around and was quiet as could be in his swaddle. It really does work! I cannot believe how easy he was today. He'd eat, play for another half hour and then I'd swaddle him, (or put him in his car seat when we went for a walk) and he went right to sleep and slept 2 hours. I woke him up and we repeated it all. This is the life! He's snoozing now in his bouncer while Brian and JJ root on the Blue and Orange.

Ethan was super excited to get a package in the mail from his Auntie Angie. Below is a picture of him reading me the book she sent. It's about monsters and counting- perfect! I had another picture of him to post, but then I realized he had things sticking out of his nose, so that'll have to wait. We do have video of him reading the book, but Brian has to help with that, so it'll have to wait.

I'm starting to lose track of the days of the week, but I don't think we have anything going on tomorrow. I might go spend some of these gift cards...

1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...

I'm glad Ethan likes the book! I just couldn't resist, it was too cute!!!