Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just Kidding

This is a picture Ethan and I took, playing with the new webcam. Very fun! Don't notice all the junk lying around in the background.... Remember, I just had a baby.

Last night? Fabulous! Today- fabulous! This evening- awful! I don't know what is up with Lucas, but he has been really fussy since Ethan went to bed. That's the hardest time because I'm exhausted by that time, but he is so needy! We think it's gas, so naturally I'm trying to figure out what I ate that could be causing it. Who knows- maybe it's nothing at all. Anyway, hopefully he'll pass out here pretty quick and we'll see him again at 2. That seems to be the routine- a 2 am feeding and then squirmy at about 6 and up at 7. Of course, since it's in writing it'll all get messed up tonight. Babies work that way, you know? Oh my, I am going to say that it's a gas issue because I can hear him all the way over here. Oh, you'll be happy to know we now have a dirty diaper. Hopefully this was the problem and we can move on!

Ethan had a couple of cute moments today. First, when Brian dropped him off at daycare, Ethan wanted to shut the door. Brian told him, "Daddy already shut the door." Ethan looked at him and said, "Daddy, you're smart." Very funny! Then tonight at dinner he looked over at Brian and told him to shut up. Then he turned around and said, "Just kidding." Don't know where he got that one from, but we may need to work on that. He just seems to get smarter by the day - it's crazy. I don't think I'm ready for him to grow up. Is that normal?

No comments: