Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh My....

You would think that I would know by now that babies don't follow a schedule. Yesterday was so great- I kind of assumed we'd do the same today. No sirree.... After waking up every couple of hours last night- today was just random. Then when I picked up Ethan, it was so bad. He was full of it from the minute he left his classroom. He actually ran off through the front door. Then he climbed all over the inside of the car while I put Lucas in, screamed the whole way home, and threw a few different tantrums throughout the evening.


But then, I did get some very nice hugs, and Lucas is in a milk-induced coma on Brian. I love his little rolls. We got him a sound machine today. I'm getting tired of the bathroom fan. This will be right next to him while he sleeps, so hopefully it will help him stay asleep.


So overall, not a great day, but my boys are all so cute, how can I complain? Hopefully we'll get some sleep tonight- and I'm taking Lucas over to Michelle's to hang out tomorrow for a little adult interaction.

No comments: