Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go Potty Go!

Ethan loves wearing his big-boy undies and loves going in his potty! He must have gone 6 times during dinner. The boy is talented! We had a good day- Church was great and we loved seeing our friends, Summer, Brandon, Payton, and Addie. Ethan and Payton had a great time running all over the sanctuary after the service. And we all enjoyed comparing stories of our 2 and a half year olds and newborns. It is so fun to watch them grow together!
We picked up a freezer for the garage on our way home. This way, we can have frozen meals and Brian can have his gigantic box of waffles. He's been deprived for too long! Hopefully this will also help us go a little longer between grocery visits. I can't seem to leave Costco without spending a fortune, so the less I go, the better!
Ethan loved talking to all his grandparents and his Auntie Angie on the webcam today. It's so easy, I can't believe it! I think it'll be a great way to keep in touch with our families. It's hard not to feel kind of disconnected, so hopefully this will help.
This week should be business as usual. Not too much going on. Hopefully Lucas will start to kind of follow a schedule, but I know, I shouldn't count on it. I can hope, can't I?! 3 more weeks at home. Hopefully I'll be able to finish all the NCIS and CSI shows I have taped! Hard Work!

No comments: