Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank You Lord for Antibiotics!

I'm feeling much better and we have fixed the heater! Well, kind of. Turns out you have to get the air ducts and all cleaned every now and then. After 4 years, they were apparently pretty nasty. Hopefully this will also help with our utility bills and allergies. It's pricey, so we can only hope.


We went for a little walk around the cul-de-sac today. Doesn't Brian look great with the Snugli?! I think it's adorable. Ethan rode his trike all the way around BY HIMSELF! We used to have to push- no more! Today was just a great day. I think parenting is an absolute roller coaster. We always watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 and laugh at how mean the parents are to each other. I can totally see that happening. With just two we are totally short-tempered. We've made schedules, routines, and responsibility lists for all of us and I think that will help. Ethan loves his bed time list. We showed him tonight- it has each of the things he needs to do before bedtime with a clip art. He kept going back to "read" what to do next. I was impressed!

No comments: