Monday, October 20, 2008

We did survive!


Despite several tantrums (the worst of which was when Upa had to leave), we made it back alive. We were quite the spectacle, Ethan laying flat on the floor screaming "UPA", Lucas in the snugli rooting around and snorting, and me looking utterly exasperated. I have to say though that there were several wonderful people (sent from God, I am sure) who helped us. Ethan was in an awful mood, but like usual would be nice for other people. On the plane, we met the most wonderful couple who held Lucas the entire time- wonderful!

Our trip was absolutely wonderful! I'll post the pictures tomorrow, but the one above is of Ethan and Upa as they finished their pumpkin- so fun!

My favorite moment today- this morning Ethan was getting ready for daycare and Brian told him that in a week Lucas would be coming with him. Ethan got really excited and then tried to pick him up and said, "Come on Lucas, let's go!" We told him it wasn't yet- not 'till next week and he threw a fit. It was just adorable- he wants to have his brother with him. I'm sure that won't last forever, but it was so sweet.

No comments: