Friday, March 6, 2009

2 year olds!

"Ethan, what are you doing?"
"Nuffing"
"Ethan, what are you doing? I can see you."
"Nuffing! You can't see me!"
"I can see you. What are you holding."
"Nuffing... Fire mommy. Berfday cake."
Mommy jumps up, runs over to grab the matches and candles out of his hot little hands. Time for a new level of baby-proofing! Ethan can climb the stool to get on the counter. Shoot.

Brian told me he had his first "Nanny 911" (yes, his words) experience with Ethan today. He put Ethan in time out and Ethan used his newfound skill of opening doors to come on back out. So Brian put him back, so he came out.... You get the point. Many, many times later, he finally served his time and said his apologies.

Lucas still has no pinkeye! He was an absolute charmer for my friend, Jessica (otherwise known as Schnookie) when she came over for a bit today. So many smiles and giggles!

On another note, school was so great today. I got to talk with a lot of people I don't normally have the chance (or time) to and it was fabulous. We planned some great new things for our kids and I feel inspired!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

funny story... i like the narration - i always read those parts to todd