Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Intermission...

We are having a fabulous time... I, however, am so tired that I don't think I can write our adventures justice, so I'm going to wait until we get home tomorrow. I have learned something very important this week- I NEED BRIAN. There's a reason he's the one who gets up at night. I think I've taken him for granted. So here..

I love you Brian- thanks for being such an amazing Daddy and husband. I miss you. I'm so grateful that you're there. You better be there!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Hi Katie... Glad to see that you have had a wonderful trip. Thank you for being a faithful reader of my blog. It is so nice to know that there is at least one person "out there" that is also gaining something from what God is teaching me. Hopefully we can get together soon. Love ya.