Friday, March 13, 2009

Here are the pictures from last night. Tonight's busy- we're rearranging the living room. I'm exhausted from it, but there is SO MUCH more room! Poor Brian will have to refigure his surround sound though. Poor guy. Another great day- except Lucas is not going down real well tonight. Some thing's bugging him. Maybe we overdid it with the prunes. Oops. He's asleep now though, so we're probably okay. And by the way- Ethan is a bit of a kleptomaniac. He and Lucas got to hang out at school with me today (after hours while I planned for next week) because Brian had to go in early. Right before we left, I found his stash. He had taken things out of a bunch of the desks. And now, I have no idea who is missing the Hello Kitty pencils or where those Spider man erasers came from. I'm guessing I'll find out real quick on Monday...



1 comment:

Jessica said...

ugh - i thought you werent going to post that last one...