Thursday, March 12, 2009

fab.u.lous

It's amazing what a good day of teaching does to your soul. It was a fabulous day! And this evening, with the boys, was so much fun. The McConnels came over for dinner and we feasted on pasta with my mom's spaghetti sauce. Yum! Ethan made dessert- brookies (brownie cookies). He is quite the baker!
Lucas just kept grabbing Liam's feet while they played- we loved watching it! Ethan was very concerned about Liam every time he fussed and when no one would do anything about it, he went over and plopped the pacifier back in there himself- over and over again! What a nice boy! You'd never believe he was a monster! :)
I have pictures... but once again, no cord... I better remember tomorrow- but since a couple of really sweet girls cleaned my desk for me, I should be able to. Did I mention I have some really great kids? And I have the most wonderful little boys there ever were. *Sigh of Contentment* Going to bed now...

No comments: